[rad-green] The Pacific Climate Warriors are doing something amazing, and I stand with them.
Sid Shniad
2014-10-23 19:10:35 UTC
I'm standing with the Pacific Climate Warriors.

They are traveling in traditional canoes to Australia and are going to
paddle into the oncoming path of coal ships to shut down the world's
biggest coal port.

As coal is burned and the sea level rises, these Pacific heroes decided
they're not drowning. They are fighting back. And I stand with them. Will
you?

http://act.350.org/sign/pacific_solidarity_petition/?
sp_ref=68979339.6.9618.e.0.2&source=email
--
---